Tour de Buckeye Lake is back and bigger than ever! Saturday, August 21, 2021.
Tour de Buckeye Lake is a great sponsorship opportunity for local businesses. The Tour brings nearly 500 riders to Buckeye Lake and we expect that number to grow this year. Tour sponsors are promoted on our website, to our 1,200+ Facebook followers, will be prominently displayed on signage at our event, and more. To become a sponsor, click here for details.
Tour de Buckeye Lake is cycling event for any skill level, focused on displaying the beauty of the Buckeye Lake region.
- Millersport Lions Club, 2900 Chautauqua Blvd, Millersport, OH 43046
- Free event t-shirt with early registration (by July 25)
- Kids age 12 and under: ride for only $10
- Cost: $40 per rider
- Cost day-of event: $45 per rider
- Registration: 7AM-11AM on Saturday, August 21
- Free water taxis for riders
- Dawes Arboretum
- 4.1 miles lakeside
- After party with food, entertainment and comradery
- 11-mile – Lakeside; perfect for kids and leisure riders
- 28-mile – Lakeside, rolling country hills circumventing Buckeye Lake
- Metric Century – All the above plus beautiful Dawes Arboretum
- Note: The Metric Century has a peel-off point that shortens the route to approx 45 miles
- Note: Route maps will be emailed to registrants, and posted on Bike Buckeye Lake’s website one week before the event
- PERFORMING LIVE 10:30AM-2:30PM – Big Bad Stache!
- BBQ available from The Port Smokehouse
- Food trucks
- Beer garden with craft brews by Buckeye Lake Brewery and Combustion Brewery & Taproom
- Location: Millersport Lions Club
- Well-marked routes
- Rest stops with food and water
- SAG support
- Police at busy intersections
- Riders will be welcomed by business supporters of Bike Buckeye Lake at the many great dining and drink establishments around the lake. Look for the “Welcome Cyclists Tour de Buckeye Lake” yard signs!
- We would LOVE to see photos of your ride experience! Post photos to our Facebook event page of you preparing for the ride and your ride the day of the event.
SAFETY REMINDERS & RECOMMENDATIONS:
- Children MUST wear a helmet
- Adults, helmet very strongly suggested
- Wearing earbuds or headphones while riding not recommended
- All riders are required to obey all traffic laws
THANK YOU – On behalf of Bike Buckeye Lake and our community, we thank you for your continued support. Proceeds of Tour de Buckeye Lake go toward our Mission of continuing the development of the multiuse trail around Buckeye Lake. Enjoy your ride!
DONATE: All donations and proceeds of Bike Buckeye Lake go toward the measures required for trail development, such as grant applications, land leases and acquisition, engineers and consultants, safety and maintenance, publicity, and garnering support.
Make checks payable to: Bike Buckeye Lake, PO Box 523, Buckeye Lake, Ohio 43008