Bike Buckeye Lake promotes the development, maintenance and appropriate use of a multi-purpose
trail system within the Buckeye Lake Region while honoring the past and imagining the future.
TOUR de BUCKEYE LAKE CYCLING EVENT – SATURDAY, AUGUST 24, 2019
Join us for the most unique cycling event in Ohio!
- Choose between three routes: 45-mile, 26-mile and 8-mile
- The 4.1-mile stretch is water-side, top the new Buckeye Lake Dam trail
- The 45-mile stretch goes through picturesque Dawes Arboretum
- Pontoon water taxis! Yes, you heard me. Water taxis!
- Discounts at several local establishments
- Crimson Cup Coffee truck at registration for your pre-ride caffeine jolt
- Post-cycling party at the Buckeye Lake Winery with a live band
- If that’s not enough, join those still standing at a post-post-cycling party hosted by our friends at Buckeye Cantina in Fairfield Beach.
Learn More or Click Below to Register
Bike Buckeye Lake is a 501(c)3 grassroots group of volunteers who have a passion for outdoor recreation, promoting healthy lifestyles, creating wellness, economic development, improved transportation, education and fundraising opportunities in our beautiful, natural environment. With these amenities both local families and distant visitors will enjoy Buckeye Lake as a destination location.