Tour de Buckeye Lake 2023
Save the Date!
August 19, 2023
Millersport Lion’s Park
2900 Chautauqua Boulevard
Millersport, OH 43046
Your logo here?
A Family-Friendly Cycling Event
- 3 route options: 11 mile, 28 mile, 63 mile
- Beer garden with local craft brews under a huge tent
- Complementary premium post-ride beverage
- Live entertainment: Big Bad Stache
- Route Support: Law Enforcement at key intersections, Water taxis and vehicle SAG
- Multiple rest stops
NEW for 2023
- More extensive snack selections at all rest stops
- More food choices at the post-ride festival
- 63 mile: Ride around the lake via the path along the dam, scenic neighborhoods and farm roads with plenty of opportunities to explore restaurants and retail businesses along the way and take an extended adventure up to the Dawes Arboretum to explore all the botanic beauty the Arboretum has to offer.
- 28 mile: Ride around the lake via the path along the dam, scenic neighborhoods and farm roads with plenty of opportunities to explore restaurants and retail businesses along the way.
- 11 mile: Pedal along the lakefront via the path along the dam. Perfect for families.
Routes for 2023 have been finalized and you can download them to use on the day of the tour. Enjoy!
On Site Registration And Start Times
- 63 mile – 7:30am-8:30am (tentative)
- 28 mile – 8:30am-10am (tentative)
- 11 mile – 10am-11am (tentative)
- Multiple rest stops stocked with water and snacks
- Boat Taxi rider support service with drop off point Liebs Island
- Vehicle support service on route
- Routes will be marked for easy navigation and will be available via the Strava app and Ride with GPS
- Police officers will be stationed at busy intersections
- Fuel up at the hydration and snack tent
- Get your legs moving with the DJ: 7:30am-11:30am
Beverages for purchase at the Buckeye Lake Brewery & Combustion Brewery Beer Garden – 10:30am-4pm
Food and flavored ice available for purchase from Port Smokehouse BBQ and Kona Ice 10:30am-4pm.
LIVE MUSIC: Big Bad Stache 11:30am-3:30pm
About Bike Buckeye Lake
Proceeds of Tour de Buckeye Lake go toward the Bike Buckeye Lake 501c(3) organizational efforts to develop a multi-use trail around Buckeye Lake.