The Buckeye Lake Trail Signage
- Goal: To install regulatory and wayfinding signage around Buckeye Lake (28 miles) in order to enhance safety and awareness for trail users.
- Status (as of 12/22):
- Engineering design and approval for the regulatory signage plan completed.
- BBL is pursuing funding for signage.
- $5,000 secured from Perry County Health Department in Dec. 2022)
- Seeking formal support from road owners (3 counties, 4 townships and 2 villages)
- Cost estimate: $170,000
- For more information, contact: [email protected]